Friday, May 21, 2010

Returning Home

This is a wasteland One that from time to time I came back to In desperation to save those who have a chance But she doesn't have one She is the cause of this decay Her sickness spreads amongst this house Eating away at those she's suppose to love I look at her and I see emptiness I look at her and see the bottom of that bottle She projects such hate and blame but the fault is never her's Pointing the finger at who ever passes by She has no vision left No sense of reality She see's her own sorrow and the pain she has created herself I watch as she hurts her children because she has no love for herself One day she will carry the shame One day she will see when everyone walks away That it was her that destroyed her world and her alone

No comments:

Post a Comment