Friday, May 25, 2012

couldn't think of a title

In the pure ecstasy of the moment
All is forgotten
As my hands explore her body
Moans escape the lips
Words of lust
She begs for release
My lips leave hers and follow the paths left by my fingers moments ago
across her caramel skin
From her neck to her beautiful breasts I leave marks of my love
And down her stomach too her valley
And I partake of her nectar
Her moans turning into screams
Her mouth open in a silent o
Glasses askew her hair a mess
I come up and kiss her
Letting her taste herself
As I enter
Her pleading answered
She asks for more I give it to her
Deep inside
Her smell is sweet her body warm her pink wet and tight
I love it it drives me crazy
As I push harder and faster
The climax comes
And the night is still far from over

No comments:

Post a Comment