Monday, June 18, 2012

MY APOLOGY


19th June. 2012

Dear Waithera,

Well, I really messed up this time. I'm sure you're getting used to that by now. But this time, I know you're really mad and hurt. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. It was stupid, and I didn't mean to do it. Most of what I said and did I can’t even remember, but it was stupid any way. 

Although I love you from the bottom of my heart I made you feel that things are more important for me than you. Through this letter I want to say sorry for hurting you and for all the mistakes that I made in the past. You know how I am in expressing my feelings. When I am furious, I don’t know what I am saying, how I am verbalizing. But you know how much I love you and care about you.

I did not realize how much my presence meant to you. When you wanted me to be with you, I was busy with my problems. I never thought about your situations and ignored your emotions. I am sorry for taking you for granted and not considering you as a part of me, though I really meant that.

Baby, I am really sorry, and I hope you understand that I feel terrible for putting you through so much pain. I can’t stand to see the tears in your eyes, and I feel horrible for being the reason foe it. Please forgive me my love. I promise to improve and will give and provide you all that you deserve.

I understand that this hurt your feelings because it was insensitive and uncalled for. I feel like hearing your interpretation of this situation has made us stronger as a couple. If I could take back what I did, I would. I can't, so I'm hoping we can move forward together.

If you can find it in your heart to forgive me, I'd like to grovel in person. You know I love you more than anything in the world, so feel free to unleash your wrath. I'll take it. I absolutely deserve it.

I love you, Waithera Kinyanjui, and I am so sorry. Just know that I'm looking forward to the many mistakes we'll make together in the future.

Your idiot better half,
Glenn Kotengo

No comments:

Post a Comment