Monday, January 19, 2009

Don’t Forget Me

Don't forget me when I'm gone.If I can't handle it this time,Please remember when I have shined.In case I don't make it through,I'd like it if you could recall I was once true.Don't forget me when you've moved on.If we don't work out,Please remember what we were all about.In case we don't last,I'd like it if you didn't leave me in the past.Don't forget me even if I'm just your pawn.If you're just using me and this is a sick joke,Please remember that I spoke.In case you're just another lie,I'd like it if you knew I once tried to fly...

1 comment:

  1. I'll never forget you.
    I'll never forget you, though the stars may shine down,
    Though the moon will bleed dry
    Though the sun looses its rays, and darkness becomes day
    Though I leave and go, far away,
    This you must know,
    I will never forget you.

    ReplyDelete