Monday, January 19, 2009

I Cannot Send You My Letter

I will not send you this letter. I will not give you my heart. I will not send you All that lies within my gray matter. You have found another Yet there was so much in me for you. I will not send you this letter. I will not give you my heart. I will write. Indeed I will write And in so doing, I will pray that someday You will get my words. You can never be mine. But how so When I feel you so much In my heart? How so When you have bound All that makes me feel, All that derives itself From my being? Maybe I feel too much. Maybe there's too much emotions in me But what is man's essence If in life he does not feel? We make war because we feel. We make peace because we feel. We hate because we feel So we love because we feel. Life has its spice Because we feel. I will not send you this letter. I will not give you my heart But I will pray that one day You will feel for me What it is I felt for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment