Monday, January 19, 2009

This Is Me

I eat way too much sugar,And laugh at stupid jokes,I enjoy staring at walls,And I hate being poked.I listen to lots of music,And I trip over air,I day dream in school,And I obsess over my hair. I watch too much TV,And I like the movie doom,I scream for no reason,And I never clean my room.I play a lot of video games. And I drink too much ice tea,I misbehave way too much,And never ever agree.I can be overly emotional,And never want to listen,I can ignore the world completely,And never want to glisten.I sometimes want to break,And run so far away,I even want to cut myself,And never see another day.I know I have many friends,And they don't want me to be sad,I shall try not to hurt myself,And I'll try my best to be glad.I will try my hardest to smile, And try to accomplish my dreams,I will always follow my heart,And raise my self esteem.

No comments:

Post a Comment