Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Shadow Lands

I need to dive deep Into the chaos of my dreams To retrieve my pearl before The waters drown me, I can only hold my breath for so long But that will never hinder my quest As a newly single parent, years before My dreams were always of babies abandoned in prams, starving. How could I have left them there? Such distress, Guilt and being overwhelmed Does strange things to the psyche. Still, My night time hieroglyphics remain challenging. No escape from actions, decisions . So glad I took the time To study my ancient symbols...Inhabiting a parallel universe I need to have a map, The right tools And so I go on. Night to day, Here to there Sometimes lost in no man’s land. Questioning, always questioning. Revelations, a two edged sword, Maybe I should cut myself in two? Maybe that would beThe answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment